SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 02:24:59 PDT 1998

Mulberries are period.
Mulberries are delicious.
Mulberries are best eaten when they have turned a wonderful purply black
and are almost squashy.
Mulberries are one of my very *favourite* types of food!
(Who didn't guess that? :-)

Mulberry tart is very easy, just using a sweet shortcrust, layering
mulberries on top of it, and cooking it in a medium oven, serving with
fresh double cream.

Or mulberry sponge, mulberry muffins (decrease the liquid in the recipe
or they'll be mushy muffins).  Mulberry ice cream, hot mulberry sauce to
serve with ice cream. <sigh>  Can I come over to visit, please?

Sorry I don't have access to any period recipes right here.  My only wish
is that you enjoy them!

Cheers
Rakhel Petrovna