SC - Feastcrats

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 28 11:10:46 PDT 1998

Adamantius says (after much good advice about Liver and blood):

>>generally it's a good idea to have some firsthand experience with something
like this before abandoning it. You will probably live a richer life as a
result.<<

Quite right, and that was always my intention -- if the general concensus was
that the sauces were very liver-y, I would wait until I was feeding a bunch of
liver-lovers to try those recipes. If only a bit liver-y, I would try them on
myself, since I'm not grossed-out by liver and can take a bit of it, but it's
not a flavor I enjoy.

And, of course, the cats are standing by to take care of any un-used liver. ;)

Thanks to everyone who answered my liver question.

Renata