SC - Mulberries

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Jul 28 12:43:13 PDT 1998

Had to try eating various buggies in Outward Bound[a sort of survival camp-beat
girl scouts all to heck!] and I determined I'd boil and eat grass and pine
needles rather than do bugs again. Besides, most of the areas I travel in, there
are crawfish and snakes galore to handle the protein requirement.
margali