SC - Kitchen steward.

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jul 29 14:41:49 PDT 1998

<< Be careful, Noemi may pay you back by declaring herself to be a foszakacs
or
 a konyhafonok (they're even more impressive with the accents) >>

Ooooh. . .I like those but I don't know if I'd want risk having them
butchered. . . and even more proof that I need a better English-Hungarian
dictionary. . .

Noemi
who has a hard enough time getting her name pronounced right. . .heck even get
called by her first name