SC - The Dreaded Subject (was Re: Kitchen Steward)

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Wed Jul 29 16:34:22 PDT 1998

> I don't know. Brenna, I wasn't there, what award was given?  Looking through
> my "Scroll Texts & Acheivements of Atlantia" (aka Scribes handbook) I don't
> see anything precisely like that.
>
> Bonne

 Bonne,

    Well, it's not for that specific purpose.  There is an award called a
Herring (given for excellence in running events), but this was not the award
given that night.  It may have been the Order of the Non Pareil which is given
to those who have shown excellence, honor, courtesy or chivilry above and beyond
any duty.  It would seem to fit.  I will ask what waas given and get back in a
day or so with the answer.

Brenna