SC - hasspfeffer recipe

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 30 07:51:00 PDT 1998

Please accept my apologies - It must have been an accident that I got in the
first time.  I can't get in again either.  I did a little more research and
found OED.com.  (Why didn't I think to try that first?)  They have a
prototype online, but it, too, is not open to the public, yet.  They hope to
make it available to selected readers for use after October 1998!  If you
would like to be included on a mailing list of interested users, there is a
Mailing List Questionnaire and User Survey available at:
You can also sign the guest book and offer your opinion on the OED in
another survey, including your estimate of reasonable subscription fees, at:
http://www.oed.com/guestbk.htm.
Caterina