OT - Typical Lochac (was SC - Feastcrats)

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Thu Jul 30 09:44:56 PDT 1998

Through some bizarre coincidence, a coworker yesterday asked me
if I knew what it was.  So I said "Yeah, it's rabbit pickled in
something for 2 days then cooked."  Of course now she wants a
recipe.  And I already deleted yesterday's digests.

Could someone forward me the recipe?  I'd be happy with a modern
version, though I'd love to show her the medieval version with
redaction.

ad-Thanks-vance!

===
Sergeant Conchobar Mac Muirchertaig