SC - courts running long

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:31:28 PDT 1998

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/30/98 10:50:09 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:
>
> << and even whapped a Count's fingers with a mace when he reached
>  in to sample food awaiting servers.>>

> I once put a Viscount to KP duty.
>
> Mordonna

Geez, all I ever did was to lose my temper with a well-dressed guy who came
into my kitchen at a small event in St. Pyr's Well several years ago. I was
yelling at him about something or other (something I try really hard never to
do, but he was really bad at whatever it was he was working on, something to do
with onions). I never got his name.

Until, that is, he called me before his court and gave me an AoA ;  ). We
looked into each other's face and said, simultaneously, "Oh, it's you!" Thought
his Queen was gonna bust a gut... .

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com