SC - Re:Kitchener

PhlipinA@aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 17:12:15 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/30/98 3:51:58 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 Kitchen Steward may or may not be the final adopted phrase but whatever it is
 I am positive that it will not be feastocrat. :-)

 Ras

I agree, Ras.  I also think that there will not be a single phrase.  In period
times the titles varied from country to country, from province to province,
and even from House to House, so should it be within the Current Middle Ages,
but I do feel they should all be period, or at least peri-oid.
There is room for Kitchen Steward, Cuisinier, Kuchenmeister, Kitchener,
Maestro della Cochina.  They all fit that bill.  Feastocrat does not.
I am proud to be a cook, but saying I am a cook does not cover everything a
Chef de Cuisine does.

Mordonna