SC - Yeast dough instead of pastry

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:52:05 PDT 1998

Kat writes:

>>The trouble I have encountered in my last two endeavors has been that, in my
carefully worded announcements that I emailed/faxed into the Kingdom
newsletter, complete with the little footnote explaining the new and 'proper'
usage, my carefully worded announcement was printed with the word "Kitchener"
cut out and the word "Feastocrat" stuck right back in<<

I am shocked! As a former kingdom chronicler I would never dream of doing
something like that! I might cut a multi-word title such as "goddess of the
kitchen and queen of the feasthall" down to "cook" if I was pressed for space,
but your situation is outrageous! What Kingdom did you say you were in?

Next time you might want to include a note to the chronicler asking that your
wording not be changed without you being consulted.

Renata