FW: SC - courts running long

Fri Jul 31 05:46:01 PDT 1998

Subject:
SC - milk question from a month ago, and Pennsic get-together?
- ---------------------------------

Hi, folks, sorry for the bandwidth...

I posted a message about a month ago asking about creamline milk, then
discovered that I'd been removed from the list.  As I've just returned
from long business trip, I didn't resubscribe until today.  So...
if there were any reponses to my post on "Creamline milk," could
somebody please forward them to me, and could someone please let me
know when and where the gathering at Pennsic is?  I'd like to say
hello, and also, convey the respects of Nicolette Dufay, Baroness
Stormhold, who graciously collected me for a practice last week in
Melbourne.

Many thanks  -  Aislinn