SC - Yeast dough instead of pastry

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Fri Jul 31 09:05:51 PDT 1998

Hi folks,

I just found out that I will be able to attend Pennsic this year. It looked
like my lady was going to have to miss it because of work but things have
changed.

I've pretty much ignored the whole Pennsic threads since I didn't think I was
going. So, when and where is the Cook's party? I'll have to make something ahead
since we aren't going to be packing much and pretty much relying on the Food
Court and the kindness of friends to eat. Two people going to Pennsylvania from
Texas in a Saturn coupe does not make for a lot of room.

I really am looking forward to meeting y'all. You can hopefully find us in
the Ansteorran encampment if they can make room for us. On the field look for
the knight in purple with the big Maltese cross on his chest and two scallop
shell pasties. If you saw the pictures of Ansteorran Crown you know what to
look for.

We plan on being there from the 9th to the 15th.

See ya! Gotta start packing.

Yers,

Gunthar