SC - A'aql pronounced Ras-explanation-OT-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 17:56:29 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/7/98 8:41:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Ras (I mean A'aql, and this is
 news to me!) >>

For those who are wondering........I am using A'aql instead of Ras because I
was informed that the meaning of Ras is more closely translated as "president"
or some such and could be viewed as pretentious. The suggested replacement was
A'aql which means "head" as on your body. :-) I am now waiting for a word that
sounds similar enough to Ras for a second name so that I can still be known as

My current full name is "(something that sounds similar to Ras) ibn A'aql al-
Zib" which to those of you in the know is even more humorous. :-)

A'aql