SC - Cordial question

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 06:43:20 PDT 1998

> Could anyone advise me on appropriate spices to add to a
>  strawberry cordial?  I can't for the life of me think of any that
>  would enhance the taste.

I personally add a little cinnamon bark, a few cloves, and a dash of
vanilla... but that's just me. If you were looking for a more "period" feel (I
know ..I know..) perhaps try adding a little rosewater, or rose petals if you
have some unsprayed ones, and maybe some grains of paradise. As you can see,
the possibilities are pretty diverse.

Corwyn.