SC - Scotch Tea?

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Thu Jul 9 08:48:25 PDT 1998

Greetings,

A few years ago I had a friend who made something called Scotch tea.  It was
a bread/cookie/biscuit thing.  She gave me the recipe back then.  Since
then, however, she has disappeared out of my life and I lost the recipe
(coincidence?).  If anyone has ever heard of this and has a recipe, would
you be so kind as to forward it to me?  The only thing I can remember of the
stuff is that it was very simple (no more than 3 or 4 ingredients) and 2 of
those ingredients were oatmeal and lots of butter.

Thank you.

Yours,
Avelina Keyes
Barony of the Bridge