SC - The Pennsic Shindig

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 15:04:59 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/13/98 11:03:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, liontamr at ptd.net
writes:

<< ust checking in to see if  a time, date and place have ben set for our
 get-together at pennsic (as no one has let me know yet).

Unfortunately, beatiful lady, the SCA-cooks get together is being held on the
Tuesday of war week at which time I am performing a wedding and you are
cooking the dishes for the reception for. <sigh> Maybe we will be able to join
our fellow cooks another year. BTW, could you please send Baron Tagrainis' e-
mail addy to me as I have inadvertantly misplaced it . I found the Zoroastrian
ceremony he requested and would like to firm up the final ceremony before
Pennsic. Thanks in advance,

Your friend,

Ras