What to do with fats (was SC - Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras.....)

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Jul 14 19:58:43 PDT 1998

Wow! I was really tired and thinking of games and such when I asked the
question. Good answers everyone - Genevia
Oh yeah, you were not to have any fats in the house, as well as no fats
in the food, you are "purifying" the space if I remember correctly.

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:36:17 -0400 dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca (Micaylah)
writes:
>Unless I;m reading this wrong, and I may very well be doing so this is
>what
>I do with unwanted fats. Big can in freezer. Fill up over time. Keep
>frozen
>and toss in garbage when full. That way it doesn't go down the drain
>possibly damaging your pipes.
>
>Or if this was a camping inquiry dig a small proper grease pit and
>deposit
>there.
>Micaylah

 So what do you do with oils and fats you can't