SC - Freshness of meat

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 19:43:43 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/16/98 10:30:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< And was meat not purchased sometimes for the manor house? >>

Was it? I have no documentation on this subject. The only documentation
available is for large feasts for large numbers of people and the main portion
of meats listed are basically on hoof SFAIK.. Perhaps someone on the list has
evidence to the contrary. If so I would most happily like to read it.

Ras