SC - Spoiled meat Disclaimer in sign-on package?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 17 07:42:55 PDT 1998

> Maybe good, wise Gunther could add a brief PSA into the package
> received when subscribing to the list.  This would include an
> explaination and reliever of the the various myths of food and cooking
> as a 'primer'.  Maybe someone like me would volunteer, if that is a
> desired project.
>
> niccolo difrancesco

Okay, so what do you guys think? Should I make some sort of FAQ or "Frequent
misinterpretations of Period Cookery" page? Maybe a type of "This subject has
been hashed to death and these are the conclusions of the list" thing?

Or is it cool to just have some topics constantly popping up so a new generation
of subscribers can learn the Truth?

Yers,

Gunthar