SC - Re: Shoe size

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at swcp.com
Fri Jul 17 14:59:21 PDT 1998

Sorry, folks. I'm (mublety) times 20 pounds overweight and all I've got is
bad ankles and knees - my shoe size is the same as when I was a teenager.
Must be my weird family, they run to a range of above average heights and
average for the most part shoe sizes. ;) But I love reading all your
recipes that I can't try until next winter!
Mirhaxa

  mirhaxa at swcp.com