SC - sign-on package?

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:18:52 PDT 1998

> And does someone want to send in small (one or two paragraphs) discussions on
> each topic?
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

How about the one or two paragraphs being followed by a note to find out more
by looking in Stefan's files and listing relevent links?  Or links to
Cariadoc's Miscellany.

When I first signed on, I wasn't sure what was a dumb question or what sort of
level the list worked at, FAQ would have been nice.

Bonne