SC - Spice cabinet-what do we stock?

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Sat Jul 18 06:20:54 PDT 1998

I just posted the message on 11th century spices and thought I ought to
check and make sure the page I referred to was still there on the Francisco
Sirene site. It was and I also found pages on late Roman, Norse, and
Russian spice chests, as well as some great suggestions on how to put
together a spice chest for your particular persona. The address is:
http://www.silk.net/sirene/spiceche.htm

Valoise