SC - Spicing of Meats (longish)

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 16:08:46 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/19/98 10:50:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Varju at aol.com writes:

<<  (length of foot is the same measurement as your forarm from wrist
 to dimple in elbow),  >>

I TOLD y'all I have long forearms.  When I do this test, there is about 3
inches of arm left over after I run out of foot.

And I have heard all the jokes about my ape ancestors being closer than most.
<G>

Mordonna <Whose knuckles don't quite drag her knees>