Genetics, WAS Re: SC - Spicing of Meats (longish)

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 19:14:17 PDT 1998

My lady,

Having read your statement, that, " I could go on and on about the
studies in genetics I've made, etc." and being a biologist currently focussing
on genetics,  may I ask what studies you've made on the genetic relationships
between foot size and height, where the results were obtained, under what
conditions, and where the results were published. Are they published under
your name, or are you one name in a group of colleagues? This is not a study I
am acquainted with, and might have great benefit for my graduate paper.

Sincerely,

Philippa Farrour