SC - FW: Babies!!!

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Jul 20 11:31:37 PDT 1998

Fellow Cooks:

	A few words from brid's husband, re:  babies and so forth.  I will be happy to forward the .jpg to any who want it; just email me (kat at kagan.com).

Helloo Kat,

This is Gerry.  I am back at work now and can return emails and send
general info.  I am also attaching a picture of the boys to be spread
around.

Birthing info:
Marisa was in labor for 17 hours.  1 hour of active pushing.  She went
into labor at 2:15 am on Friday July 3rd.  Skylen was born at 7:15 pm
and weighed 5 lbs 12 ozs.  Jared was born at 7:18 pm and weighed 4 lbs 14 ozs.  Both were healthy and cute.  We were in the maternity center until Sunday noontme and have been going out and walking every day.

By last tuesday, both boys had regained and surpassed their birthweight (both had lost about 6 ozs each by the time we got them home).  They sleep for 2 to 3 hour stretches and are absolute angels.
Well, work calls so I've gotta go.  Send this picture to any one who
wants it.

ps Skylen is on the left and Jared is on the right.

Gerry