SC - source of 25% vinegar?

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 21 07:36:45 PDT 1998

Umm, this little import good store in Champaign Illinois.  It's a little
bottle imported from Japan with lots of German on it.  Don't ask, I don't
know.  It's called Essig, and is 25% acidity vinegar. It was great for
mixing in to make the Lord's salt meat, and for various other things...

If you want to send me a check and have me bring bottles to pennsic, email
me privately.  It was like $2.99/bottle.  I forget the bottle size at the
moment though.

in service.
Bogdan