SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 08:49:05 PDT 1998

<< The problem is not lactose intolerance.  I understand this problem, as I
have been
 a chronic ENT for all of my life (asthma, ear infections, bronchitis,
pneumonia,
 tonsillitis, you name it, I'm prone to it). >>

I was dealing with two threads in one message, actually.  Master Adamantius
had mentioned that his son had problems with both lactose intolerance and the
mucous buildup that were solved by switching to rice milk, and had wondered if
it was overall lactose intolerance.

I'm actually surprised that your doctors had never mentioned cutting or
ruducing the amount of milk you drank for your problems.  I know it was
presented to me as a normal reaction that the body has to something in milk,
that every human being has, it just causes more problems for some people than
others. (A partial answer to Adamantius's  other question, I guess)

Noemi