SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 06:49:03 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/22/98 3:57:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< I think nobody is answering because nobody is in charge.  Alys Katherine,
 would you please be arbitrary--being the class co-ordinator--and just
 TELL us where and when?  We'll show up!  I gather the preferance was for
 Tuesday the 11th?

 Regards,

 Allison >>

IIRC, Margali had volunteered to co-ordinate the get together, several months
ago although I could be mistaken. IIRC, all the details were basically ironed
out at that time.

If I am mistaken, my apologies. If there is no one to do this I would be more
than happy to "co-ordinate" things if alys would be willing to answer
questions about this or that as needed and provide "moral" support. :-).

There's not much to plan, really. Say at 7 on Tuesday evening, we show up with
our own beverage and a dish to pass. The only thing that needs resolving is
the "where". :-)

Ras