SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 07:23:29 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/22/98 10:12:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cpeters at cinemagnetics.com writes:

<< Hey Ras!!!       The Canton of Northpass most graciously offers its site
for said
 shindig. We have some newbie cooks who would LOVE to hear from such august
sources
 firsthand! I can provide some beverages and I KNOW we can provide a couple of
 dishes >>

So there we have it, folks. :-)

The Canton of Northpass will be hosting a The 1st Gathering of the Known World
Cooks on Tuesday of War week at 7:00 PM. Please bring a dish to pass
(preferrably period but NOT necessary), a hearty appetite and a desire to
mingle with some of the best cooks in the known world.for an eveing of
feasting and getting acquaited. :-)

There you have it. All in favor- aye. All opposed- nay.

Ras