SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jul 22 15:23:49 PDT 1998

You wrote:

>I think nobody is answering because nobody is in charge.  Alys
>Katherine, would you please be arbitrary--being the class
>co-ordinator--and just TELL us where and when?  We'll show up!  I
>gather the preferance was for Tuesday the 11th?

Hi, Allison.  If this sounds reasonable, forward it to the List.  How
about Tues 11th, 6 pm until whenever, in AS V?  There will be access to
a firepit (no grate, sorry!) plus a water spigot somewhere nearby.
Tent also has lights and electricity plus tables, chairs.

Alys Katharine

Somebody bring a grate!  And all the extra director's chairs you can
carry?  There will be folding ones.  Extra torches for atmosphere?  We
don't plan to leave early, do we????   ;-)
Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com