SC - OT: Tee-Totalers

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Jul 22 15:47:56 PDT 1998

I'm also not completely non-alcoholic, but as my dearly beloved is a
brewer and doesn't have a driver's license, I am ALWAYS a designated
driver.  I do not drink at SCA events - with the possible exception of
Rowany Festival where I know I wont have to drive for a couple of days,
but even then I am usually up early doing Constabling or feeding
(400-odd) people breakfast !!

I really do like some alcohol - Drake's Kumquat wine was to die for, but
generally it is too inconvenient for me to drink it ......

And yes, like many on this list, I generally don't eat my own feasts -
but that's because I spend so long making all the dishes that I am sick
in the stomach just smelling them at the event .....

Meliora
Polit, Lochac, the West