SC - Clarification-long- response 1a

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 14:53:38 PDT 1998

As I mentioned, recently there have been movements to reduce the usage of
these chemicals in animals/animal products soon to be used by consumers. Are
you familiar with the concept of a sub-critical dose? That is a dosage too
small to cause the desired (or undesired) effect, but large enough to have an
effect on your overall system. Many of your asthmatic attacks may have been,
or perhaps are being, caused by such a subcritical dosage, which then becomes
critical when other factors such as exposure to another allergen (again
subcritical, other than it's a double exposure) come into play.

Milady, I can't analyze your entire physiology over the computer, and I'm not
going to run around to every location you've ever lived in order to collect
and culture samples of every allergen you may have been exposed to- I cannot,
even if I wished to. I can only give you the best information of which I am
capable, in hopes that you will seek out a medical professional trained in the
disciplines which will provide the help you need, and hope that you will have
enough information to ask useful questions, so that you and your physician may
work together on solving your problems.

I hope I have been of help,

Phlip