SC - substitutions.

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 24 17:05:11 PDT 1998

Salut!
I have an odd question.  In fact, we usually toss around the antithesis of
this one.  I have a friend who is allergic to nuts and is looking for a
substitute for almond milk.  Now, BEFORE you all send a hundred messages
telling me to use real milk, here is my question:

Is there any one animal (goat, sheep or cow or other) whose milk is more
like almond milk than any other, whether it be in richness or flavour?

Thanks.

Cu drag,
Bogdan