SC - Fetal Rabbbit Experiment

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Fri Jul 24 21:14:10 PDT 1998

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 01:02:10 EDT geneviamoas at juno.com writes:
>There are recipes for Testicles!!!???? and sauces too!?!!?!?
>(And I always thought you had to eat them raw... the things people
>don't tell you...)
>Genevia

You might want to cook this first, but here is a recipe that showed up on
this list sometime back.

	Geed (penis of ox or bull)
 	Posted by Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com>
	Petits Propos Culinaires printed an article in 1987 entitled
"Udder and Other Extremeties: Recipes from the Jews of Yemen" by Barbara
Kirshenblatt-Gimblett.
	500 grams, 1 lb. penis
	1 onion chopped
	cloves of garlic
	coriander
	black pepper
	cumin
	saffron
	salt
	Scald the penis and clean it. Boil 10 minutes, remove and slice.
Brown the onion, garlic, coriander in oil. Add penis and fry. Mix (and
add) pepper, cumin, saffron and salt. cover the pot. Cook over low flame
2 hours, adding a little water from time to time to prevent burning.
Serve hot.

(Yes, it is amazing what people eat.)

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

(Still recovering from the disk crash.) :(