SC - Meandering thoughts-OT-OOP

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Sun Jul 26 04:03:29 PDT 1998

> If I have offended or embarrassed anyone you have my
>permission to "Beat me....Chain me to the wall....and call me Wanda." :-)
>
>Ras

I don't know that you've offended anyone......but.....
I'm sure we could rig up some manacles somewhere in the kitchen if you
wish.  (With long enough chains so you could reach the stove and ovens of
course!)  However I doubt that you could pass for a 'Wanda'...Would a
'Walter' be alright?  As to the chains, I thing stainless steel would
probably be the go (easier to clean)

- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler