SC - Meandering thoughts-OT-OOP

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:22:55 PDT 1998

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
>  The words "spam" and "flame" are almost alien
> concepts among the list members.

"spam" is not period, not even grilled over a flame.

But I second . . .  no, just went and looked, I'm fourthng Ras' sentiments.
I've learved scads and piles of stuff here and in the Florigelium (did I learn
to spell it yet?) and Miscellany. I've printed so much stuff from the
Miscellany website that my husband is begging me to buy a copy and not empty
the ink cartridge!  So, I will!

Bonne