Kitchen Steward (was Re: SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jul 27 10:50:49 PDT 1998

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain wrote:

> We do not need to make earth shaking
> pronouncements to the known world at large, just start refering to
> ourselves as Kitchen Stewards.  How do you think the term feast-o-crat came
> into usage?

I dunno, I'd never heard the term in the East before a friend of mine
moved here from Meridies. I recall we generally just used the term
"cook", without necessarily coming up with a specific title: "Lord
Stickinthemud and Lady Widebottom, the famous duo who brought you
Stufftillyoubust IV, will be in charge of the kitchen. All those with
special dietary concerns or questions may contact Lady Widebottom at
555-5555."

But yes, if we call ourselves something else on a regular basis,
eventually the masses will follow.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com