SC - Award of interest (long!)

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:37:46 PDT 1998

PhlipinA at aol.com wrote:
 about Brenna's report of the coping skills of Atlantians at their last Coronation

> However, your juxtopositioning this instance with another instance in which
> others performed above the call of duty, and succeeded, is uncalled for . . .

> Please do not cheapen
> our sincere congratulations to Master Adamantius for his wonderful performance
> under extreme stress by finding another one of your "exceptions". There's a
> whole wonderful world out there, and it's the goal of most of us to make it
> better, regardless of challenges, and Master Adamantius is the epitome of that
> sort of person.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Philippa Farrour

My goodness, I certainly didn't read Brenna's statement as anything other than
"boy, if we had one of those in Atlantia, Coronation  woulda been good cause
to give it out!"  Such a statement hardly cheapens others comments.

Bonne