SC - Product Improvement

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 07:09:57 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/27/98 10:26:26 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at AOL.COM writes:

<<
 <<(Ras, are there *any* of today's grocery products you think have improved?)

 Truthfully? Very few; and, those exceptions are not "period". :-) >>

And especially not tomatoes.  I do miss red, sun-ripened tomatoes, dripping
juice and flavor.  I find pink plastic square balls a very poor substitute.
But they do ship well.  I sometimes ship them to my worst enemies.

Mordonna