SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jul 28 07:48:25 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
I cant speak for anywhere else but An Tir, but I find it unlikely that I
can impose my will on the many cooks of this kingdom.

However, for myself, I prefer the term "cuisinier", after Meistre Chiquart.
He was responsible for the hiring and paying of the staff, the procurement
of the food as well as the kitchen equipment, the coordination of visiting
cooks, the obtainment of the linen, the menu, the wine, the firewood, the
spices, the candles for the hall and just about everytying else as well as
overseing the actual production of meals.

Just like Chiquart, when I run a kitchen, I got my mitts into EVERYTHING!
:)

- --Anne-Marie
la cuisinier to Antoine, le grand Batard de Bourgoune
Bruges, 1470