SC - Kitchen steward

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 30 10:25:32 PDT 1998

> I think I could go with any of these, although Chef de cuisine seems pompous to
> me and cuisiner reminds me of an electric blender or food processor. But I
> guess I could get over it.
>
> >But just about anything is better than feastocrat to my ears.

And what's wrong with pompous? I'm highly pompous and quite the tyrant when I'm
in charge of a feast. I've even gone so far as to tell the Crown I will not attend
the Belted Circle and even whapped a Count's fingers with a mace when he reached
in to sample food awaiting servers.

Yep, overblown and pompous.

"Chef de Cuisine" that's me!

> Lord Stefan li Rous