FW: SC - courts running long

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Thu Jul 30 14:16:36 PDT 1998

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 30-Jul-98 SC - courts running
long by kat at kagan.com <mailto:kat at kagan.com>
	> So why not make a trial run at doing it the way we do it in the
West,
and hold c
	> ourt between courses?  First course serves at five, second course
at 6
or 6:30,
	> third course at 7 or at 8, respectively, and in between plenty of
room
for court
*	and entertainment.  Works like a charm...  <G>
*	The problem we would have with this one is that the feast halls we
most commonly use will not hold everyone when set up for the feast. We
usually are unable to seat more than 150 and here in Namron 250 -300 people
at the gate is not at all unusual.
*	Baroness Margarite