Where in Atlantia, was SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:52:29 PDT 1998

> > Well, Genevia, Brenna, other Atlantians, what say you?  It sounds good to
> > me,
> > more complete than cook, more dignified that feast-o-crat.
>Bonne
>
> It sounds O.K. to me, given that the term "cook" doesn't cover everything
> that someone managing a feast has to do.
>
> Out of curiosity, where are you located?
>
> Lady Nostas'ia Stepanova
> Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia

Buckston-on-Eno, Windmasters' Hill  (Durham, NC)
Durham was built because of Duke Tobacco, Duke Tobacco was founded by James B.
Duke = "Buck" Duke; therefore Buck's Town on the Eno (River).  Cool, huh?

As for the derivation of Windmasters' Hill, it is something to do with men
trying out some flying contraption near the sea.

Bonne de Traquair