SC - Pennsic Bound!!!!

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 05:03:29 PDT 1998

Well, folks,

I'm off to the War today, so if you have anything you want to discuss with me,
do it there- I'm unsubscribing for the duration. Papa Gunther, please check at
your leisure to make sure I'm gone- if I jam up my kindly host's mailbox,
he'll be upset.

As I've said before, the easiest way to find me is at Chirurgeon's Point, Noon
to 4 shift usually, although that may change if I try to learn a new job.
Otherwise, I'll be in S-10, off the tip of the peninsula in Cooper's lake. Hay
wagon stops nearby, I'm right near the Tower and the Orluk Oasis- most anybody
around there should know me and direct you, at least during the early part of
the War. Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!!!

Phlip