SC - Adieu

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 20:26:27 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/31/98 11:15:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< You mean to say that you are not a colorful character ;-0
 margali >>

:-)

Well, fellow kitcheners, cuisiners, paprikacrats, head cooks, cooks,
Kuchenmeisters, and kitchen stewards, it is time to say so long until the 17th
of Aug. I am off to Pennsic in search of long pepper. Wish me luck. :-)

Adieu.