SC - tripods, and the like.

Yeldham, Caroline S csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 01:16:46 PDT 1998

I think you mean me!

I don't have a web site and at the moment don't have pictures.  Someone
else in our group is putting together some publicity pictures, so if
someone can kindly offer space, I could send pictures when they are
ready.

I think the course in the US in the spring next year is still on the
cards, but haven't heard anything for a while.

Caroline
White Company/Berkeley Household