SC - 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jul 1 05:56:48 PDT 1998

>You wouldn't be American would you? I've heard that
>they can't hold their
>beer. Don't know if thats true or not. :)
>
>Micaylah
>

><<<<<<<<
>
>Are you referring to butterfingers, or iron stomachs?
>
>Tyrca

ROFL

Iron stomachs? Sounds like some medieval torture machine from some weird
timeframe.

Butterfingers, good American Chocolate bar.

Beer girlfriend, beer. Sorry about being obtuse, its the early morning, and
I'm experiencing the almost Christmas-type jitters I get every Canada Day.
Can you say party!? There is nowhere in the world I would rather be than in
Ottawa on Canada Day. Downtown with 500,000 people, imagine that.

I think I'll go check out how much beer this Cdn can hold.....99 bottles of
beer on the wall...

M.
- -for all other Cdn's out there on this esteemed list, remember at least once
today how lucky we are to be able to live in this country...kay?-