SC - Disappearing email...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jul 6 09:10:21 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  There was further fallout from lastweeks email problems. Some email
  "disappeared" for a while. I found it this morning and forwarded it
  on. As well, I made sure the problem that was causing it was resolved.

  I apologize for these inconviences.

Ciao,

- --
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."
House Flaming Dog     |
pug at pug.net           |   --Styx