SC - Re:BTW, whats a frozen dinner? :)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Jul 10 06:29:05 PDT 1998

Allison,

I knew this. And I too am a LARGE user of coolers at events. I just keep
them covered or disguise them. When you're feeding 40 or so people in a
campground for 5 days, theres no freaking way you can not have coolers. (I
have one pavillion specifically for coolers - hows that for disguise?). And
besides how does one keep their beer cold (I LIKE MY BEER COLD!) if theres
no way to do it and no babbling brook to stash them in?

M.
- -who is carting three thick ziplocks full of jerky to War Practise this w/e-