SC - Herman

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Jul 10 22:11:26 PDT 1998

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998 Balano1 at aol.com wrote:

> In various moves around the country, we've seen descendants of Herman in
> Nebraska, Florida and Massachusetts!

I've also encountered him in Sweden (both as Herman and as "friendship
bread"). I was, however, far to canny to take him on, having read the
old Heinlein story with the "Masters" (title forgotten) and suspecting
the worst.

Years of experience with sourdough bread also helped me in seeing
through the nefarious subterfuge. Not to mention that having far to many
"Make Money Fast" newbies accounts squashed helped me recognize a
chainletter when I saw it.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                           parlei(at)algonet.se
http://www.algonet.se/~parlei
"Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends
are."